Duties and Responsibilities:
● Attend the project kick-off meeting and regular project status meetings with the Onshore team.
● Define the project tasks, estimates the effort and resource requirements and lay out the detailed project workplan for analysis, development, QA and map integration.
● Work with the Practice / People Managers on fulfilling the Analysis, Development and QA resource requirements of the project.
● Identify risks and dependencies all throughout the duration of the project and work with the Onshore Project Manager, Practice / People Managers and / or the Mapping CoE on risk mitigation. Ensures that risks are effectively managed and communicated.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
● Report and escalate to management as needed.
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
● Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
● Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
● Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
● Use and continually develop leadership skills.
● Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
● At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
● At least one year of Project Management experience demonstrated by a proven track record of success in multiple IT projects (preferably related experience in software solution delivery and/or IT infrastructure/network projects).
● At least one years of experience with SDLC (preferably with experience in using agile methods in delivering software solutions).
● Knowledgeable about both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as project management techniques and tools.
● Demonstrated experience and expertise in planning and monitoring processes for IT capital projects, involving system development, integration and implementation.
● Experienced in project planning, risk management, conflict management and people management, having worked with technical teams and driving initiatives/work across multiple areas from solution development perspective.
● Understands application programming, database and system design especially for software solution delivery.
● Proficient in project management software (preferably MS Project) and MS Office.
Browse other job opening