Associate Business Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team.
● Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection.
● Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
● Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
● Maintain an outstanding relationship with customers and industry partners as well as the development team.
● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
● Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
● Performing requirements analysis.
● Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
● Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
● Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
● Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff.
● A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
● Advanced technical skills.
● Excellent documentation skills.
● Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● A track record of following through on commitments.
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Browse other job opening