Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
● Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
● Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goal.
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
● Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
● Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Communicating with clients about layout and design.
● Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
● Portfolio of designs projects.
● At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
● Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software.
● Strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
● Good time management skills.
● Ability to multi-task.
Browse other job opening