Software Engineer - iOS
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Design overall architecture of the Mobile application.
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Coordinating and participating in the design, implementation, testing, and support of iOS-based applications using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS SDK.
● Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling.
● Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions.
● Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle.
● Work closely with project managers and designers to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design.
● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
● At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Required Skill(s): Analytical Skills, Critical thinking, Detail oriented, Deep knowledge of Swift, Proficiency with Core Data, Great written communication skills, Strong drive to experiment, learn and improve your skills.
● Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
● Collaborate with product managers to define clear requirements, deliverables, and milestones.
● Proven track record in (and real passion for) shipping beautiful iOS applications; one or more iOS apps already developed.
● Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
● Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
● Ability to translate technical requirements into real user solutions.
● Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
● One or more functional, high-usage apps in the App Store.
● Able to architect and develop clean, reusable code in Objective C and Swift.
● Able to troubleshoot and explain performance bottlenecks.
● Experience creating custom UI and animations on iOS.
● Experience writing and debugging multi-threaded code.
● Experience with source code management - preferably git.
Browse other job opening