IT Support Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide support and resolution on 1st level and 2nd level end-user telephonic/email enquiries and issues on in-house and external applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to Hardware and Operating System, file/print services.
● Logging of service desk calls and documentation of all user requests and problem resolution in Ticketing system.
● Troubleshooting, setup all PC hardware, notebook, MS Windows, O365, Internet browser, VPN, wireless, Outlook email client and other in house or external application problems.
● Provides technical assistance to user on basic desktop request as and when require.
● Train users on IT equipment usage.
● Support software applications.
● Identify new applications for implementation.
● Perform tasks as and when assigned by superior.
● Candidate must posses at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
● At least 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience.
● Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
● Relevant experience in supporting PC/notebook hardware, network printer, MS Windows and standard software (MS Office, Antivirus, internet browser) and Outlook client, desktop setup, wireless, Active directory, printer setup, Outlook client, basic TCPIP troubleshooting, VPN setup/troubleshooting.
Browse other job opening