Associate Software Quality Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Executes manual functional testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment.
● Verifies test results through analysis of graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions.
● Analyzes requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and creates test cases to exercise product functionality.
● Documents and communicates issues found during the course of testing and works with Development to resolve the issue.
● Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
● 0 to 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Customer Support Skills/Knowledge.
● Software defect tracking experience including ability to create detailed test plans preferred.
● Experience producing defect reports preferred.
● Experience testing interfaces between several systems a plus.
● Experience with basic programing, scripting and SQL a plus.
● Experience troubleshooting complex software or system problems a plus.
● Strong communication / organizational skills, analytical ability, and attention to detail required.
● Experience as part of an Agile development team a plus.
● Experience with multiple Operating Systems.
Browse other job opening