Associate Software Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
● Development experience for Web.
● Understanding of server-side languages.
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
● Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
● Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
● Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
● Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science.
● Strong experience in PHP programming language.
● Knowledgeable of code versioning tools.
● At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
● Can work in a minimal supervision and quick learner.
● Has strong problem-solving skills and pays close attention to details.
Browse other job opening