Duties and Responsibilities:
● Prepare and Review of the tax returns and endorse to approver before filing.
● Handle Payroll and Prepare and Review of all Income Tax Entries and Tax Disclosure in the Financial Statements.
● Preparing and creating Billing Invoice and ensuring the completeness and correctness of billing statements.
● Prepare financial reports which may include daily/weekly/monthly/annual financial statements reports and filing for strategic and operational decisions.
● Provides expertise in collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions.
● Manages the preparation of various schedules and working papers for BIR audits.
● Conducts variance analysis on actual expenses vs. annual budget for the function.
● In charge of file maintenance for tax returns filed and applicable working papers.
● Manages and monitors compliance with LGU tax/permits processing (Annual/Quarterly as needed).
● Prepare accounting schedules such as bank reconciliation, Receivables Aging, etc.
● Perform other related duties as may be required by Management.
● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Management Accounting or equivalent.
● Preferably CPA but it’s not required but it’s a plus.
● At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
● Above average oral and written communication skills as well as analytical and reporting skills.
● Detail-oriented and very good time management skills.
● Trustworthy and give high value on Confidentiality of Documents.
● Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
Browse other job opening