Associate Application Support Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Providing Support on UFS for their CRM Software related issue.
● Effectively manage Incidents and Service Requests and ensuring client's information is captured for future reference and analysis.
● Providing an accurate incident resolution and Service Request management within established Service level Agreement(SLA).
● Assisting Development team and Quality Assurance team with the testing, documenting, and ongoing maintenance of all applications and associated processes deployed.
● Served as the bridge between the Clients and Business Analyst for the business application requirements.
● Investigating and resolving issues with software applications by diagnosing root causes.
● Conducting application manual testing, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test cases.
● Have familiarity with agile project management tools i.e. Jira.
● Experience with Workflows and Service Desk Ticketing Systems(Jira,Zendesk).
● Maintenance of the Service Desk Managing Ticketing Systems Process Automation.
● Conducting Application training with newly hired (Client, Dev's and QA's).
● Database Management and Server Administration (SQL Management/AWS):
• Updating Clients Data/Replicate/Load Data
• Monitoring Reports/API Cronjobs
• DB/Server Account Access/PPK Account creation/SQL Logs via AWS
● 0 - 2 years of experience in Operations/Production support.
● Knowledge of data analysis, SQL/ PLSQL.
● Technical support and programming experience.
● Working knowledge of software testing history, tools, and processes.
● Working knowledge of application life-cycle management, API’s, SQL, and network and server administration.
● Must be very detailed oriented and very organized.
● Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to the team, management and the customers.
● Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
● “Can do” attitude, which can identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
● Possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help internal/external customers and can dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
● Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
● Strong technical knowledge, SDLC, and software development background is a plus.
Browse other job opening